|Information about events according to the Austrian government|
|from 21 September 2020|
• Fixed seats: Indoors max. 1,500 people, outdoors max. 3,000 people
• Without fixed seats: Indoors max. 10 people, outdoors max. 100 people
• For events with more than 50 people a COVID19 prevention concept must be available and a COVID19 representative must be appointed.
• For events with more than 250 people the approval of the locally responsible district administrative authority is required additionally.
• General curfew for all events: 10.00 pm
• Indoors: A cloth face mask is mandatory when moving in all areas
• A maximum of 10 people are allowed at one table, consumption of food and drinks (indoors) only at the seat.
|Events up to the day of departure of 23 December 2020 can be canceled free of charge 4 weeks before arrival.|
|Our strength is space!|
Our size guarantees the minimum distance & further actions.
In addition, you will find plenty of opportunities for your retreat outside and inside our facility.
“Brandlhofer” know – our size that inspires.
|Our team will be happy to assist you: email@example.com|
|Covid19 prevention measures at Brandlhof|
|Measures according to the Austrian government |
– All employees wear mouth and nose protection in public areas.
– Guests must wear a cloth face mask in all areas when moving around (indoors).
– We comply with the minimum distance (also in the restaurant and conference center).
– We have increased the cleaning and disinfection intervals with special cleansers in our rooms and public areas.
– Disinfection dispensers are available in the whole hotel.
Voluntary measures of the hotel
– Every week all of our team members attend a Covid19 test.
– You find a plexiglass barrier at the reception and in the golf office.
– At the buffet there are disposable gloves.
Extraordinaire events: The 4-star Superior seminar hotel Gut Brandlhof excites with a Europe-wide unique offer, highest competence and decades of experience in conducting events of all kinds and sizes.
On 450 hectares the seminar hotel Gut Brandlhof offers the most variable offer if golf, seminar and incentive opportunities in the Alps. The size and versatility of our business areas make the hotel the perfect place for large-scale events such as conferences and conventions with up to 700 participants. We also offer representative rooms for product presentations and press conferences, for instance, in our brand-neutral autohaus.
Despite our size and the technological possibilities, our hotel is no soulless event location – on the contrary: Enjoy our cosy and inviting atmosphere amidst the picturesque mountains and experience genuine alpine hospitality. We make every business trip a feel-good timeout for your guests, clients and employees.
The best way to get new ideas is by changing your perspective. Our idea: Out of the seminar room, into the wild. At the table and benches in front of our Wilderer Alm cabin, you can let your eyes and mind wander. With the breath-taking view of the Brandlhof, Saalach river and the Salzburg Alps, you will clear away the mental cobwebs, guaranteed. Offer your employees and clients workshops and meetings of a particular kind: Outdoors at an authentic alpine cabin right next to the hotel, where we will, of course, also cater you.
National and international companies of different industries appreciate the complete package of the seminar hotel Gut Brandlhof. Car manufacturers like BMW, Kia and VW, make use of the technical possibilities for workshops, car presentations and test rides. International tech player such as Sony or DATEV and local heroes like Egger Holzwerkstoffe or the Österreichischer Sparkassenverband are returning business guests. Please have a look at our references, and start planning your business event at the seminar hotel Gut Brandlhof.
If you would like to get an immediate first impression of all business event possibilities at the Hotel Gut Brandlhof, have a look at our brochures and leaflets. We will gladly assist you in planning and organising memorable events for your employees, customers, clients and guests. Contact us via phone +43 6582 / 7800 – 0, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use our business request form. We are looking forward to hearing from you.